All your Fat is concentrated above your belly button in your upper body. This shape is referred to as the apple shape figure!
Males: No other fat except your hard big paunch or uncomfortable beer belly. You have toned arms and muscled legs.
Females: Uncomfortable fat roll (liver roll) under your breasts a hard paunch. Normally a firm bum and beautiful legs and toned arms. You might have a double chin and big arms if you are severely obese.
- You really battle to lose weight across your stomach, no matter what you do.
- You regularly have heartburn or severe digestive problems.
- You might burp after meals, feel â€œfullâ€ under your ribcage, easily get nauseous and feel uncomfortable after eating fatty foods, meat and even refined starches.
- Regular headaches, bumps on your skin, sometimes itchy skin.
- Irritated and quick tempered in the mornings.
- Warm feet at night, feet have to be open in bed.
- Uncomfortable in your lower back and between your shoulder blades, sometimes also pain in your right shoulder area.
- Females sometimes have unsightly and undesirable facial hair.
The cause of your weight problem:
Your liver is toxic and canâ€™t metabolise fat.
Too much progesterone causes your body to be in overdrive to build muscle and there is an imbalance in your Catabolic and Anabolic metabolism.