Keeping a Food Dairy is easy and requires little time. It will help you keep track of what you eat and drink. The food diary is a powerful, proven aid for effective weight loss. Research indicates that most folks underestimate their caloric intake by as much as 25% to 40%.
- This will help you realize what you eat and drink each day and also whether you are active enough to promote weight loss.
- Helps you identify problem foods and drinks with excessive calories and fats.
- Helps identify moods, situations and events that lead to excessive eating of unwanted calories, so you can plan to overcome or avoid them.
- Prevents â€œcalorie amnesiaâ€: the forgetfulness that leads to rebound weight gain after weight loss. Recording puts you back on track again.
- Helps you develop greater self-discipline. You will think twice about overindulging if you have a record of it.
- Motivates you to carefully plan your meals and to be more active.
- Serves as a check system for TenaZ if you need any assistance.
How to complete your Food Dairy:
- Time. The time of the meal or snack eaten.
- Hunger/Fullness. Please rate yourself at a scale of 1-10, with 1 being not hungry at all and 10 being famished.
- Location. Where you ate, such as at home, at work, in the car, at a restaurant, and so on.
- Emotions. Any emotions you were experiencing before you ate, such as stress, frustration, and so on.
- Food Eaten (include portions). Everything you ate and drank as well as the portion of each food or beverage.
After you complete your Food Dairy, you can add up the totals to see whether you met your meal plan goals for the day or whether you need to work on certain areas so you can be more in line with your daily goals.
Have Breakfast, 11am a Mid-morning snack, Lunch and Dinner.
Drink enough water = Bodyweight /10 = Glasses of water.
Replace or enjoy:Â Â Breakfast like a King â€“ 1 Protein, 3 Veggies, 1 Fat and 1 Carb.
Up to you:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 11am Snack Meal â€“ 1 Fruit
Replace or enjoy:Â Â Lunch like a Princes â€“ 1 Protein, 3 Veggies, and 1 Fat.
Replace or enjoy:Â Â Dinner like a pauper â€“ 1 Protein, 3 Veggies.
Eat as much veggies and salads, whenever you need or feel hungry, even with your TenaZ Meal. You can also add your Lite Soup â€“ 5 packets a day.
If you need assistance, please mail your food dairy and weight loss chart